- Open to Master Showmanship winners of current year. Second place Master Showman of species will participate if the Master Showman is unable to participate.
- Participants will show in class for each species except the species in which he/she is Master Showman. Species to participate will be: Beef, Dairy, Goats, Horse, Sheep, Swine, Poultry, and Rabbit.
- Master Showman from each species will be responsible for obtaining enough animals and equipment to show that species, to form a class of seven. Each Master Showman is responsible for having people available to assist in getting animals into show ring on schedule.
- The Master Showman of each species will serve as the judges. At completion of each class the Master Showman will give comments on the correct way to show the species.
- Each class will have 10 minutes to show.
- Participants should dress according to dress code for species of which he/ she is Master Showman.
- Order of show: Rabbits, Poultry, Beef, Dairy, Hogs, Sheep, Goats, and Horses.
- Participants will be placed from 1st – 7th with points scored equal to placing.
- Scores will be kept confidential.
- The participant with the lowest score will be the Showman of Showmen.
- Any disputes regarding this contest will be resolved by a committee of adults representing 4-H, FFA, Jr. Fair Board, Sr. Fair Board and the Showman of Showmen Committee Advisor. The protest procedure as listed on page 53 under Junior Fair Rules, including the $50 deposit will be followed.
- If a person wins the Showman of Showmen Contest once, they cannot participate in the contest again.
SHOWMAN OF SHOWMEN AWARDS
- 2015 Belt Buckle, Chair & Jacket
Sponsors for Showman of Showmen Contest
2015 Shirt Sponsor for Showman of Showmen Contest
- Ty and Debbie Justice