Warrick, Carpenter, Lucas
Deadline for all entries is August 20, 2016, 5:00 p.m.
All livestock must be in place on the fairgrounds by 7:00 p.m., Tuesday, September 6.
All stalls are to be cleaned by the exhibitor following the removal of the animals.
Failure will result in forfeiture of premiums.
Judging will begin following the Junior Fair Goat Show on Tuesday, September 6, 2016. Please read carefully all rules and regulations for all open class exhibits, livestock exhibits, and the 2016 Ohio Livestock Exhibition Rules. In addition, competition is open to all. All does shall be milked at 6:00 a.m. on the day they are shown. Goats in production may be brought to the show the day of the show and may leave after exhibiting. Times are subject to change. The exhibitor must be the owner of the animal shown. Junior fair members will be responsible for keeping the stalls clean. Please list number of pens required on your entry form. All breeds are shown together.
ENTRY FEE – $2.50 per class but no entry fees for Championship Classes.
PREMIUMS – First – $8.00, Second – $6.00, Third – $5.00, and Fourth – $4.00. Rosettes awarded in Section 1, Classes 106 & 107; Section 2, Classes 105 & 106; Section 3, Classes 101 & 102.
SECTION 1 – SENIOR DOES
- Does, 5 Years and Over
- Does 3 Years and Under 5
- Does, 2 Years and Under 3
- Yearlings in Milk
- Udder Class (Any Doe In Milk – To Be Judged on Udder)
- Senior Champion
- Reserve Senior Champion
SECTION 2 – JUNIOR DOES
- Dry Yearling – 9/5/15 to 12/31/15
- Senior Kid – 1/1/16 to 3/31/16
- Junior Kid – Born After 4/1/16
- Junior Champion
- Reserve Junior Champion
SECTION 3 – OTHER
- Grand Champion
- Reserve Grand Champion
- Mother and Daughter – Any Age
- Best Three Does – Any Breed and Owned by Exhibitor
- Produce of Dam (2 Does of Different Age From Same Dam)
- Dairy Herd (3 Milkers, l Dry Doe or Yearling or Doe Kid)
- Pee Wee Showmanship (A “Fun Show” for those under the age of 9 and not in 4-H) Trophy by Gatten’s Backyard Boer Goats