Sunday, September 11, 2016, 1:00 PM
Rules and Regulations
- The contestant must be able to pedal tractor without assistance.
- Pedal tractors will be furnished for all contestants.
- All contestants must wear shoes.
- All contestants will be given three chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
- The pulling tractor must stay between the lines of the pulling lane or on the pulling lane at all times.
- If the tractor leaves the pulling lane, the distance will be measured from the starting line to the point where the tractor crossed the boundary line.
- In case of a tie, there will be a pull-off to determine the winner.
- There will be two classes of contestants.
- Class 1 – 30 to 55 pounds
- Class 2 – 56 to 75 pounds
- Both boys and girls are eligible to enter. Age limit is 12 years old.
- Prizes will be awarded to each winner.
- The judge’s decision will be final for all pulls and contestant weigh-in.
- All contestants must be present by time of pedal pull with signed permission slip in hand. The required signature of a parent or legal guardian releases the Belmont County Agricultural Society from any legal and financial responsibility due to accidents.
- Registration for the Kiddie Pedal tractor Pull will be approximately one hour before the pull begins. Weigh-in closes once the pull has begun.
- Only registered children are qualified to participate. Parent or legal guardian must accompany the child at the time of registration.
- Spectators must stay in the stands.
- The first contestant in each class at the finish of his or her pull has the option to accept the pull as official or may choose to re-pull in third position. The second pull will be the official pull.
- Heavy Weight Champion – Mehlman Brothers Dairy
- Light Weight Champion – Triple C Farm