BCAS-Becky Selmon- Fair Secretary
P.O. Box 704
St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950
Warrick – 740-296-4106; Wehr – 740-238-1609
- Camping cost is $150 per camper for all week of. No parking of camper before Friday morning Aug. 31, 2018. Campers will be parked Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday from 8am to dark.
- Space prices DO NOT include fair entry. Everyone staying in the camper must have and hold a ticket for the week of the fair. Tickets must be membership, season or exhibitor tickets, or junior fair member or advisor wristbands. Before any camper is parked the occupants must have a camping permit and contact a fair board director. Tickets must be purchased before the camper permit is issued. Camper permits must be visible from the outside.
- All fire lanes must be kept open at all times.
- Quiet hours begin at 12 midnight. Please consider your neighbors.
- All trash is to be placed in the proper containers. No sewer or gray water is permitted to be discharged on the ground.
- No Outside refrigeration units.
- Electric cords used on campers must be #12 wire for 50 feet or less #10 wire for anything over 50 feet.
- The above rules will be enforced by the Belmont Co. Agricultural Society. The Society reserves the right to cancel, reject or refuse any persons or campers, and will not be held responsible for accidents of any sort.
- Each camper will receive one free car pass. Additional car passes may be purchased for an additional $10. Campers are allowed to have one car parked at their campsite all others are to be parked in designated parking areas/lots.
- All minors must have an adult staying with them.
- No alcohol in camper area or on the fairgrounds.
- Campers must be out Sunday after the fair. Campers remaining on the grounds after 8pm on Sunday September 9, 2018 will be charged $10 per day.
Those that do not cooperate with the above rules and the Fair Board Directors will be asked to leave and will not be permitted to return. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s cost.